Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Reunion


This weekend, April 17th, 11 AM, will be a big day for all of us…Andersons. We will gather at the Mammoth Assembly of God, in Ozark County, Missouri. If you are an Anderson or related to the Andersons in any shape or fashion, please feel free to make this your invitation to this reunion.

The church is located 9 ½ miles south of Gainesville on T Highway.

What do you need to bring?

Food…a covered dish. Please forget the diet & cholesterol for a few hours. My special request might be fried chicken & black-eyed peas.

Pictures & Family Artifacts you would like to show off. I will bring my computer & scanner. If you have an old picture, I may need to see it for about 2 minutes for a scan.

See you there!

If you have any questions, please email me at:

vincent.a@baxlib.org
or
hebrew613@yahoo.com

No comments: